TrackMan Performance Studio Download Version: 9.1.141
We're very happy to announce the release of the latest version of TrackMan Performance Studio. TPS 9.1!
Throughout this guide you will get some information on what you can expect from the new software in terms of features & updates. As well as this we will also breakdown the download & installation process so that you can get exploring the latest features for yourself.
What's New In TPS 9.1
- New Putt-Putt game: “Streets of Neon”
- Bounce & Roll 2.0
- Faster loading of Virtual Golf
- MyBag for Virtual Golf
- Fast and slow putt lines in Virtual Golf
- & Several other improvements and bug fixes
For more information on TrackMan Performance Studio 9.1, please visit the webpage here
How To Download & Install TPS 9.1
- Click on the download button above
- TPS will then begin to download the installer program in your web browser, this may take a few minutes depending on your internet speed
- Once downloaded you can then open the installer program
- From here you will simply click Next > Next & finally Install, the installation will then take a couple of minutes
- Once the installation is completed you can now click on Finish
- Now that the installation is complete you can open TPS 9.1 and begin exploring all that TPS 9.1 has to offer
Get productive fast with our TrackMan Tutorials made by specialists, so you don't waste your time. Get the essentials in an easy to understand manner in the form useful videos and guides. Find them below by clicking on the button below.
PC Specification System Requirements
Desktop PC specs for TrackMan Performance Studio and Virtual Golf:
Laptop specs for TrackMan Performance Studio and Virtual Golf: