TrackMan Performance Studio Download Version: 9.1.141
We're very happy to announce the release of the latest version of TrackMan Performance Studio. TPS 9.1!
Throughout this guide you will get some information on what you can expect from the new software in terms of features & updates. As well as this we will also breakdown the download & installation process so that you can get exploring the latest features for yourself.
What's New In TPS 9.1
- New Putt-Putt game: “Streets of Neon”
- Bounce & Roll 2.0
- Faster loading of Virtual Golf
- MyBag for Virtual Golf
- Fast and slow putt lines in Virtual Golf
- & Several other improvements and bug fixes
For more information on TrackMan Performance Studio 9.1, please visit the webpage here
How To Download & Install TPS 9.1
- Click on the download button above
- TPS will then begin to download the installer program in your web browser, this may take a few minutes depending on your internet speed
- Once downloaded you can then open the installer program
- From here you will simply click Next > Next & finally Install, the installation will then take a couple of minutes
- Once the installation is completed you can now click on Finish
- Now that the installation is complete you can open TPS 9.1 and begin exploring all that TPS 9.1 has to offer
Get productive fast with our TrackMan Tutorials made by specialists, so you don't waste your time. Get the essentials in an easy to understand manner in the form useful videos and guides. Find them below by clicking on the button below.
PC Specification System Requirements
Desktop PC specs for TrackMan Performance Studio and Virtual Golf:
Laptop specs for TrackMan Performance Studio and Virtual Golf:
Remote Support Access Via TeamViewer
Are you already in contact with one of our support specialists?
If so, our support agents may ask to remotely log into your PC via an application called TeamViewer. You may already have TeamViewer installed on your PC, you can check be searching in the Windows menu or you can download TeamViewer automatically by clicking on the button below if needed.
NOTE: Please notice that you need to be in direct contact with a specialist when this is done, either on a phone call or by chatting with us.
Once you have downloaded TeamViewer you can simply ensure that your PC has an internet connection and then open the TeamViewer application.
We will then need your TeamViewer ID & Password which should be the first thing you see once you open the application.
After providing the ID & Password our agent will be able to remotely control your PC and best assist you with your query or issue you're experiencing.
Why not consider granting Easy Access to your PC?
Easy Access allows us to add your PC to our network of trusted PC's, meaning that should you be experiencing an issue, we will be able to log into the PC remotely without the need for someone to be at the PC physically. So long as the PC is powered on we will be able to login and work on resolving your issue as soon as possible without the need to disturb you or disrupt your day. If you are interested in enabling this function, please speak with our support agents who will be more than happy to help.