We have released a new Firmware for the TrackMan 4. This is Firmware 2.4.3, the updated Firmware focuses on the following enhancements and features:
- Performance Putting Improvements. This will increase pick-up rates and give a general performance improvement in performance putting.
- Clubhead Speed. With this improvement we will increase pick-up and accuracy of clubhead speed.
- Ghost Shot Prevention. This firmware contains additional safeguards against ghost shots. If you experience any ghost shots, please reach out to our support department.
- Instant-Ready Auto-Off. When the unit has instant-ready enabled, but the leg has been collapsed for 30 minutes the unit will power off completely to avoid users inadvertently running out of power.
- And other various minor performance increases and bugfixes
The firmware can be downloaded here, and here you'll find the guideline in how to manually upgrade:
- Download the latest Firmware version
- Once downloaded connect your TrackMan 4 to TPS via either ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Then enter the Web Interface of the TrackMan 4 by going to Settings > Advanced > About > Show Device Web Interface
- Once in the Web Interface page you can click Login (no password required) and click Force if prompted
- Click on Administration > Upgrade
- Choose the tm-xxxx.bin file (the firmware you downloaded earlier onto the PC)
- Click 'Upgrade'
- The radar will restart several times and will flash green, may take several minutes
- Once the green light is solid, the firmware has been applied to the radar
- Double check and open up TPS then proceeding to Settings > Advanced > About and check to see if correct version has been applied