WHAT'S THE BENEFITS?
The TrackMan Support Help Center is designed to cater for the needs for all TrackMan users and we hope that you will find the answer to most of your questions on the webpage, but of course if you are a Facility Owner of a Commercial Simulator Centre then you may require further assistance on some aspects of daily TrackMan usage than others.
For that reason we have included a function by which you can access some exclusive articles and content which may be able to assist you in ensuring things run as effectively and efficiently as possible at your facility.
By following the instructions below you will get access to more information about commonly used tools such as the Trackman Portal and ways in which you can optimise and control the way TPS operates in your facility.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
To avail of access to this additional content you will need to do the following:
- Click on the Sign In button in the top right corner of the Help Center or you can click on the button below
- From here you will then need to create an account in the bottom left corner by clicking on the the "Sign up" text
- When asked for your Full Name & Email on the following page please use the following details:
- Full Name: Facility Name
- Email: Facility Email (Same email used for TrackManIndoor.com)
- You will then receive an email where you will get a link to set a password for the account
- Once you have created a password you will then be able to Sign In
- Now that you are able to Sign In you can contact us at TrackMan Support so that we can tag your account and provide you with access to the additional content
Once your account has been tagged by our team you will then be able to access all of the exclusive additional content which will be marked by a ⛳ at the end of the article title. Similarly articles which include a video will be marked with a 🎦 at the end of the article title.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at TrackMan Support by submitting a support ticket here
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE?